Onsite CPR Training Center provides Onsite CPR First Aid Training in Lubbock Texas with the American Heart Association and Medic First Aid Programs. At Onsite CPR Training Center we make your training and re-certification fun and easy. We will travel to your location on a day that is convenient to your schedule 24×7.
We Provide Onsite CPR Training in Lubbock TX using the following guidelines:
- Prestan CPR manikins for all CPR Training Classes
- Prestan AED Training Units
- CPR Pocket Masks and Shields
- Two year CPR Certification Cards
- LED projectors, Bose sound system
- Bilingual Instructors
- Meeting Rooms
- Training Manager Software to track your students and renewals
- Full access after the class to our training videos for refreshers.
Why choose Onsite CPR Training Center for Onsite CPR in Lubbock Texas?
Our Staff is made up of Licensed Paramedics, Nurses and Firemen. We only hire certified American Heart Association instructors. We train and certify over 10,000 people a year in CPR and First Aid and have 40 years of experience in safety training.